July 5, 2016 — Robert L. Yupanco is one of the country’s business tycoon, an eligible bachelor and owns one of the biggest companies in the Philippines. He is also the grandson of our former president Jose P. Laurel.
Mr. Yupangco has 8 strategic companies and works with his one dynamic team, his siblings, officers, partners and employees.
1. Music – Musical Instruments
· distribute Yamaha Musical instruments
2. Real Estate – condominiums
· include partnership with public real estate companies which include Phil Invest
3. Motor – Buses, shuttles, coasters,vans, trams, amphibian boats
4. Tourism – hotel parks and wildlife
· hotels, parks & wildlife
· 6 zoos in the Philippines, 1 zoo in Japan & developing 1 zoo in Japan
5. industrial products – water
6. finance – remittance, YL finance, Employees’ cooperative
· Other basic small financing for employees
7. Digital Marketing
· Has an important role connecting and managing all his businesses through digital marketing.
8. Trading – restaurants
· operate a dozen restaurants in the Philippines
There are two important things in the corporate that he uses, marketing and innovation. Yupangco always tell his partners that, “It’s the team that makes the company, and not the team making a company.”
“The basis of leadership is morality, doing everything with integrity and the basis of morality is righteousness,” from the book of his grandfather that he always read as inspiration.
Robert L. Yupangco is one of the businessmen that you will admire. He works with passion and integrity which is a good quality of a businessman. Not only that, he treats all his employees as his partners. He is a very friendly and approachable , and you will never get bored when he speaks. He is a busy person, but has the time to mingle with ordinary people. He has a very creative mind, always on the go, and still knows how to balance his personal time and business.
On July 29, 2016, meet Robert L. Yupangco at the Asia Leader’s Forum: Real Estate in the Philippines, Shangri-la Hotel, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
For more information about the event, for partnership and sponsorship, please call 09166808650 or send inquiries to email@example.com. TAG Media and Public Relations (http://www.tagmedia.asia) organized the event and the marketing arm of Zoomanity Group. Asia Leaders Forum is presented by Prime Philippines.